What's it like working at Urban Runner?
- Fun, relaxed, casual environment.
- Rewarding work, knowing you're helping people's daily lives.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- High-level of excellence across the company. No luxury hires. Everyone adds tangible value.
Who we're looking for:
- Unicorns: rare, amazing individuals that are believed not to exist in this world.
- Cross-functional and multi-talented.
- Passionate people who put team before ego.
- People who can turn on a dime and embrace rapid changes.
To become an Urban Runner you must take pride in delivering exceptional customer service. You must be 21 years or older; own a car or truck; minimum 2 years as a customer service professional; and have an upbeat and positive attitude. Smartphone ownership is preferred, but not required.
Each person is expected to be a dynamic member of our team, treat others with respect and communicate in a concise and articulate manner.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org